News and events
- Annual big church clean-up: Tuesday at 5:00 pmIt’s time for the annual big church clean-up again. 5:00 pm on Tuesday 21 September. It’s always a fun occasion, with refreshments being provided (after you’ve done a bit of cleaning). If possible, please bring tools and equipment.
- Are you a farmer, land owner or manager in the High Weald AONB?Latest news from the High Weald AONB team Free webinar: What is the Future Farming Resilience Fund & what can it do for you? Are you a farmer, land owner or manager in the High Weald AONB? Join us on Tuesday, 21st September, 11am for a free webinar hosted by agricultural consultancy Laurence Gould Partnership and the High … Continued
- Supporting farmers towards Net Zero with 5 key stepsAn official announcement from the Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs Defra is continuing to produce a suite of guidance centred around 5 key areas where farming businesses can take action to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and move their business towards Net Zero. Greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture currently make up around 10% … Continued
- “Made in Lockdown” – this Saturday in Brightling Village HallBrightling Village Hall is showcasing (eek – too American?!) over 70 exhibits of art and craft work this Saturday. All made by locals during Lockdown. Who ever knew there was so much talent hidden away! Open at 10:00 am – free entry.
- New planning application in Brightling: Birchin Farm“Proposed single-storey side extension” Reference RR/2021/1431/P Follow this link to see details of the above application and optionally submit a comment to Rother District Council List of all current planning applications affecting Brightling.
Keep up to date with Brightling news
To get an email every time there is a new news item on this website, enter your email below and click the subscribe button.
NB You can un-subscribe any time. Every email contains an unsubscribe link.